Food Freestyle

So since I didn't grace you guys with another restaurant review yesterday, I thought I'd reward everyone with a food freestyle.  Yes I'm gangsta.  No this isn't dorky.  Okay, fine, it's dorky.  By the way, my rap star alias is Peanut Butter.

Yo, Peanut Butter in the house, you smell me?
I got this on lock, other bloggers is mad jelly.
Takin' a bite out of the Big Apple, and then I spit it out.
Reviews so tight they stick to the roof of yo' mouth.

I'm hittin' up restaurants no matter if they classy or a dive.
I'm doing big things, other cats smaller than the portions at Press195.
Combination of humor and food, readers think is mad thrillin'.
Only combo these other bloggers seen is a pretzel with cheese fillin'.

Whether it's at Supper or lunch, you can be sure I'm gon' munch.
Or maybe I'll skip two meals, then go to Vesta and eat brunch.
Shout out to Queens, BK, BX, Staten Isle, LI, and of course the city.
I hope I don't eat too much and get diabetes :(.

Gangsta is as gangsta eats.

Verdict: gangsta

No comments:

Post a Comment